- The only person that can ever truly make you happy is yourself. Stop depending on everyone else.
- People lie, stuff happens. Don’t take it too personally.
- Want people to think you’re amazing? Start believing you are, and then they will too.
- Smiling is the ultimate anti-depressant. Smile and laugh out loud, it doesn’t look stupid, I promise.
- The world is never just black and white, right or wrong, one way or another. Try and see things from as many points of view as possible.
- “Let everything happen to you
Beauty and terror
Just keep going
No feeling is final”
-Rainer Maria Rilke
- Have empathy.
- Gossip, problems of the past, events you cannot control, negative thoughts and negative people; time spent on these is time poorly wasted.
- When you’re jealous or find yourself filled with hate for someone/something, stop. The only person its hurting is you.
- Although the newest, most expensive material things may make you feel as it you’re a better person, they won’t hold you at night or listen to you when you need it. Make sure your priorities make sense.
- Step outside your comfort zone- it’s when you’ll really feel alive.
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself, the people who really matter, don’t mind.
- Let your emotions out sometimes, humans have them for a reason.
- Celebrate the things you have. Think only positively of the things you don’t (but would like to have) and they too will come.
- Love unconditionally <3.